Saturday 28 September 2013

Garnier Light Anti Dark Circles Eye Roll-on Review


Here is the review on Garnier Light Anti Dark Circles Eye Roll-on. I was so excited to try this product so I bought it right away. I know this was launched long back but still I do want to review it. I have been using this for the past three months.

Garnier Claims: 

Garnier Light Anti-Dark Circle Roll On with Pure Lemon Essence, Caffeine & Mineral Pigments claims to refresh eyes and brighten dark circles. It is also fragrance-free and dermatologically & opthalmologically tested.

 

 


Price: Rs. 199/-
Shades Available: 2 (Fair & Medium)
Shell Life: 3 Years




 

My view on the product:  

It is a good everyday concealer and comes in a pen like tube, which is easy to use. It is runny and has watery texture. I have the shade Fair that has a yellow undertone to it. After purchasing it, I came to know that it does not match my skin tone perfectly. However I do like the feel of the metal ball gliding on my under eye area and reduces puffiness to an extent. It quickly brightens the under eye by giving a matte finish. It does not penetrate into the fine lines and thus hydrates your skin.





This does not give full coverage. For full coverage, a good creme concealer should be applied over this. It does look chalky if not blended properly.The roll on tip gets messy by dispensing more product.I don't know whether the one I have is like that or all the roll on's are the same. Only two shades are available in India hence it might not suit all skin types. I have been using it for 3 months now still I did not find any difference in my dark circle it is the same.


 

Pros:
  • Affordable compared to other under eye concealer.
  • Cute packaging.
  • Easy application.
  • It did brighten up my under eye area.
  • Gives a matte finish.
  • Does not get into fine lines.

 Cons:
  • The product is too runny.
  • Looks chalky if not blended properly.
  • Does not give full coverage.
  • Roller ball tip gets messy.
  • Only two shades, not suitable for darker skin tones.

Final verdict: 

I like this product but I will not repurchase it took me more than a week to actually like this product because it looked too pale and chalky on me in the beginning. People who badly need a under eye concealer for less price or first time concealer user can definitely give it a shot it does a decent job.

Rating: 3/5

If you guys have tried this product, do let me know your pro's and con's in the comment below.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment